Salient Features of the Fin school Training Programme
Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Ltd, in collaboration with NIBF has developed a comprehensive course for training selected candidates to take up Customer Manager roles within the organization.
The Certificate course is a three-weeks FREE residential program, conducted at NIBF at Raipur.
This is a skills based course designed to bridge the skill & supply gap by identifying, training and developing Customer Managers. The broad areas of course coverage are:
1. Induction into Mahindra Home Finance and acculturation with ethos of the organization
2. Building customer service orientation
3. Training on product and process knowledge coupled with the compliance elements
4. To build confidence for communicating effectively in a business environment.
5. To groom on business etiquette.
6. To develop selling and presentation skills
7. The trainer-led classroom course will be for duration of three weeks. On successful completion of this phase, participants would be awarded a certificate in Rural Home Finance.
8. The course will have a blended curriculum with instructor led classroom training (with role play activities, videos and drill sessions for practice) as well as e-learning and simulators
The Training faculty is comprised of experienced professionals in the field of finance and sales. There is an emphasis on overall grooming of the individual, which is facilitated through a learning environment that is created through sessions delivered by experts from the BFSI industry.
Job Profile - Post: Customer Manager
Duties & Responsibilities -
1. Creating market awareness about Mahindra Rural Home Finance by carrying out sales promotion / village activities for Home Loans.
2. Marketing Activity Plan to be prepared for generating required number of leads from Existing and new villages in a cluster.
3. Prepare date wise route plan for lead generation and documentation in discussion with Team Leader.
4. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
5. Collecting EMI’s from the customer
6. Conducting preliminary field investigations and reference checks to verify the credibility of the potential customer
7. Collecting the requisite documents from potential customer and passing it to credit officer for verification
8. Supporting Credit officer to get necessary documents and information to facilitate loan sanctioning and disbursement
9. Educating the potential customer on the complete process and the documents required for getting the loan sanctioned
1. The candidate must be a Male Graduate 2. Aptitude Test and Personal Interview 3. Candidate should be keen and willing to do Field Job after the completion of 3Weeks Training. 4. He should be willing to travel to Raipur for 3 weeks FREE Residential Training Program 5. Age - 21-26 yrs 6. Qualification - All Graduates and Post Graduates (except BE/B.Tech graduates)
3 Step Admission Process
NIBF today is increasingly being recognised as the preferred training partner for BFSI(Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) sector. More than 1000 BFSI professionals have undergone customized training programs from NIBF. NIBF offers standard as well as customized training solutions targeted at Banks, Insurance companies, Financial Services Organizations – for skill upgradation of their employees. Solutions are offered in training areas like Domain Training, Soft Skills, Behavioral Training, Testing & Interview Assessment, Induction & Orientation trainings.
1. Complete Knowledge about the Products & services
2. Skill Development
3. Increased Motivation & Self Confidence
4. Improved Efficiency & Performance
5. Acquaintance with the Organization Culture & Ethics
6. Job Satisfaction
1. Consistency due to Standardized Training Content
2. Increased Productivity
3. Increased Performance
4. Increased Morale & Staff Retention
5. Increased Customer Satisfaction
6. Processes increase in accuracy & efficiency, resulting in financial gain