A unique and rigorous 2 month Program tailored to suit the career needs of post graduates and professionals aspiring to build a strong career at HDFC Bank. The program will include specific modules on processes and systems of HDFC Bank.
A joint training program “Professional Banker Program (PB Sales)” for post graduates - to pursue a career at HDFC Bank. This program provides requisite skills to candidates to become successful in the role of Personal Banker in Retail Branch Banking channel.
1. Less than or equal to 26 years of age at the time of admission 2. Minimum qualification required is Post Graduation. 3. Minimum 50% marks aggregate score throughout graduation & post graduation. 4. Regular Course / Part Time – No correspondence or distance learning 5. Indian Universities only 6. Only candidates with less than 0-2 year work experience can apply 7. Fresher’s preferred 8. Cut off marks and other restrictions: a. Cut off marks 50% or above in 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation. b. *One year gap in education till post graduation is allowed ( but no failure / compartmental / supplementary/ result withheld ) c. Gap within two certificates allowed (i.e. gap between XII & Graduation due to competition preparation) d. Gap during a certificate is not allowed (i.e. XII completed in three years due to any reason whatsoever or graduation competed in 3+ years due to any reason whatsoever)) e. Cases where degree / certificate taken more than stipulated time due to Board / University issues / late results can be considered but only with special approval
3 Step Admission Process
NIBF is a Venture with a vision to create a hub of excellence in the field of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance education in order to fulfill the industry, business requirements and acknowledging the need of the times.
NIBF wishes to bring about a paradigm change in handling of ‘Skill Development’ programs and initiatives in the field of BFSI Sector.
Professional Banker Aptitude Test
The Professional Banker program would require you to take Professional Banker Aptitude Test. The assessment will comprise of an Aptitude + Psychometric Test.
You can take the test at your home or any nearest Cyber Cafe/ Computer Centre. The only compulsory requirement is that the computer must have a webcam with internet. The Professional Banker Aptitude Test will incur a nominal fee (Rs. 500) and we request you to pay the same through our online payment system or cash at our centre.
The candidate will be allowed a maximum of 2 attempts for the test. You can reappear for the test only after 3 months, and your score is valid for 6 months from the date of test. In case you still have doubts about Professional Banker Aptitude test; kindly get in touch with us and we will be happy to guide you. Please note that Rs. 500 of Assessment Fee will be applicable each time the test is taken.
Interview by NIBF
Once the candidate successfully clears the Professional Banker Aptitude test, there will be two rounds of interviews. NIBF team will conduct the first interview on the scheduled date.
Interview by HDFC Bank
Successful candidates from first round of interview will undergo the final step of selection process with the HDFC Bank. The HDFC Bank representatives will conduct the final interview on the scheduled date. On successful completion of the 3 steps, you will be provided with the conditional offer letter.
Detailed document verification will be conducted for all successful candidates of interview to ensure the eligibility. You will have to submit the relevant documents at this stage. NIBF representative will guide you through the process.
- The fee for Professional Banker Program(PB Sales) is Rs. 40,000/- + service tax towards tuition fee & Rs. 7500/- per month towards boarding & lodging fee.
- The student will have to pay the fee upfront before enrolling into the program.
- Also the fee for Online test would be Rs.500/- only
- NIBF offers you flexibility to submit fee through different modes.
- You can pay through Payment by cash / cheque / DD / credit card.
- The cheque / DD should be in favor of "National Institute of Banking & Finance" payable at Raipur.
You shall receive your admission details and assigned Professional Banker program (PB Sales) learning Centre via email and phone from NIBF representative. If you still have any questions about the Professional Banker program, please feel free to get in touch with us.