HDFC Bank and NIBF(National Institute Of Banking & Finance) have partnered to deliver a joint certification Programme developed specifically for young graduates and professionals aspiring to pursue a career at HDFC Bank. The select candidates admitted to this prestigious Programme will be given a Provisional Job Offer from HDFC Bank upon admission, subject to successful completion of the course.
A joint certification Programme developed specifically for young graduates and professionals aspiring to pursue a career at Fino Payment Bank. The select candidates admitted to this prestigious Programme will be given a Provisional Job Offer from Fino Payment Bank.
1. Less than or equal to 25 years at the time of admission. 2. Graduates (any stream) with 50% and above in Xth, XIIth & Graduation. 3. Cut off marks and other restrictions:
- Cut off marks 50% or above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- *One year gap in education till graduation is allowed ( but no failure / compartmental / supplementary/ result withheld )
- Gap within two certificates allowed (i.e. gap between XII & Graduation due to competition preparation)
- Gap during a certificate is not allowed (i.e. XII completed in three years due to any reason whatsoever or graduation competed in 3+ years due to any reason whatsoever))
- Cases where degree / certificate taken more than stipulated time due to Board / University issues / late results can be considered but only with special approval
- Regular Course / Part Time – No correspondence or distance learning
- Indian Universities only
- Fresher’s preferred
- Only candidates with less than 0-2 year work experience can apply
- Final Year students awaiting result can apply if X & XII marks are 50% & above. (with declaration of no claim / right unless graduation marks of 50%+ is not submitted)
- Post graduate Students( Pursuing or completed) are not eligible for this program.
- This admission is provisional and his conditional offer letter will not be issued
- Candidate would be eligible for conditional offer letter only after submission of graduation result of 50% & above
- Such Candidate has to submit graduation result within 2 months from completion of program. Post that the option of employment stand null & void
3 Step Admission Process
NIBF is a Venture with a vision to create a hub of excellence in the field of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance education in order to fulfill the industry, business requirements and acknowledging the need of the times.
As India moves progressively towards becoming a ‘Knowledge economy’ it becomes increasingly important to focus on advancement of skills. NIBF wishes to bring about a paradigm change in handling of ‘Skill Development’ programmes and initiatives in the field of BFSI Sector.
Professional Banker Aptitude Test
The Professional Banker program would require you to take Professional Banker Aptitude Test. We recommend you to take the mock Professional Banker Aptitude Test before applying for the program. It is available free on our website and can be taken multiple times.
Professional Banker Personal Interview
Once the candidate successfully clears the Professional Banker Aptitude test, there will be two rounds of interviews. NIBFteam will conduct the first interview on the scheduled date.
Professional Banker Personal Interview with HDFC Bank
Successful candidates from first round of interview will undergo the final step of selection process with the HDFC Bank. The HDFC Bank representatives will conduct the final interview on the scheduled date. On successful completion of the 3 steps, you will be provided with the provisional offer letter.
Document Verification Professional Banker Personal Interview
Detailed document verification will be conducted for all successful candidates of interview to ensure the eligibility. You will have to submit the relevant documents at this stage. NIBFrepresentative will guide you through the process.
NIBF offers you flexibility to submit fee through different modes. You can pay through Payment by cash / cheque / DD / credit card. The cheque / DD should be in favor of "National Institute Of Banking & Finance" payable at Raipur.
You shall receive your admission details and assigned Professional Banker program Learning Centre via email and phone from NIBF representative. If you still have any questions about the Professional Banker program, please feel free to get in touch with us.
- The fee for Professional Banker Program is Rs. 40,000/- + service tax towards tuition fee & Rs. 7500/- per month towards boarding & lodging fee.
- The student will have to pay the fee upfront before enrolling into the program.
- Also the fee for Online test would be Rs.500/- only.
- NIBF offers you flexibility to submit fee through different modes.
- You can pay through Payment by cash / cheque / DD / credit card.
- The cheque / DD should be in favor of "National Institute of Banking & Finance" payable at Raipur.
Final Professional Banker Checklist
On submission of fee and verification of documents, NIBFwill send you the following:
1. Enrollment Letter
2. Payment confirmation
3. Outline of the program
4. Pre-read material