A unique and rigorous 4 weeks Programme tailored to suit the career needs of young graduates and professionals aspiring to build a strong career at Fino Payment Bank. The program will include specific modules on processes and systems of Fino Payment Bank.
A joint Certification Programme by NIBF and Fino Payment Bank, developed specifically for young graduates and professionals aspiring to pursue a career at Fino Payment Bank.
1. Less than or equal to 30 years of age at the time of admission. 2. Candidate must be Graduate or above. 3. Minimum 50% marks aggregate score throughout graduation.
3 Step Admission Process
NIBF has established a well-defined and easy to enroll admission process for the Probationary Officer program. You can apply online or in person at our training center locations as per your convenience.
Once you have gained the relevant information about the Probationary Officer program through the website and our representatives, please ensure that you meet the detailed eligibility criteria, else the admission offer to the Probationary Officer program stands withdrawn.
Probationary Officer Aptitude Test
The Probationary Officer program would require you to take Probationary Officer Aptitude Test. You can take the test at your home or any nearest Cyber Cafe/ Computer Centre.
Interview by NIBF
Once the candidate successfully clears the Probationary Officer Aptitude test, there will be two rounds of interviews. NIBF team will conduct the first interview on the scheduled date.
Interview by FINO Payment Bank
Candidates from first round of interview will undergo the final step of selection process with the Fino Payment Bank. The Fino Payment Bank representatives will conduct the final interview on the scheduled date. On successful completion of the 3 steps, you will be provided with the provisional offer letter.
Document Verification Probationary Officer Personal Interview
Detailed document verification will be conducted for all successful candidates of interview to ensure the eligibility. You will have to submit the relevant documents at this stage. NIBF representative will guide you through the process.
NIBF offers you flexibility to submit fee through different modes. You can pay through Payment by NEFT/cash / cheque / DD / credit card. The cheque / DD should be in favor of "National Institute Of Banking & Finance" payable at Raipur.
You shall receive your admission details via email and phone from NIBF representative. If you still have any questions about the Probationary Officer program, please feel free to get in touch with us.
- The fee for Probationary Officer Program is Rs. 60,000/- + service tax towards tuition fee & including 4 weeks lodging with fooding.
- The student will have to pay the fee upfront before enrolling into the program.
- NIBF offers you flexibility to submit fee through different modes.
- You can pay through Payment by cash / cheque / DD / credit card.
- The cheque / DD should be in favor of "National Institute of Banking & Finance" payable at Raipur.
- Fees can be paid in 2 installments, 50% at the time of admission & 50% with 15 days of batch start.