Fraudsters could contact you via Email, SMS, etc with a job offer in big companies. They provide a fake link or ask for some personal information, before tricking you into giving money for issuing the so-called offer or appointment letter.
How to detect such fraudulent tactics: These fake appointment letters have tons of errors- grammatical and spelling mistakes, faded or old company logo. They always ask you to 'pay a small amount now, and enjoy big benefits later. Don't let these offers dupe you!
NIBF Does not:
- Charge applicants any recruitment fee for gaining employment / ask for money deposit in return of job offers
- Authorize any third party (such as vendors, placement services, recruitment agencies etc.) to make any employment offers, and does not charge any fee for referring and placing applicants/candidates with them.
Please note that any offers/ benefits / content /instructions presented in such misleading communication / Employment Portals impersonating NIBF, do not represent those of the company and are contrary to our company policy.
If any such fraudulent entity representing NIBF approaches you, please refrain from responding and paying any fee / charges/ payment. NIBF will not accept any liability for the actions of candidates an spoofed mails / communication.
NIBF accepts only Online Payments and Demand Drafts.
1.We do not promise any fake job offers on behalf of our partner corporate.
2. Every appointment will be based on the qualifications, performance in the tests and interview, merit of the candidate and as per the process & discretion of the partner corporate.
3. Candidates can contact us on our toll free no. 1800-200-3665 for any clarifications.
4. We wish to make the general public aware that we have not authorized/permitted any one to send emails, calls or job proposals other than our authorized employees. We further request that for any doubt please feel free to visit our local office or call on the toll free no. 1800-200-3665 for further inquiry. Please note that NIBF will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any person on this count.
5. NIBF has not authorized anyone to collect any amount towards the Registration / Course fee. Any such payment needs to be deposited through the online payment gateway of NIBF website or can be directly deposited at the designated offices of NIBF.